Current job opportunities
Client Services Officer / Administrator - Wynnum
Posted 17th July 2017
We are seeking an experienced client services officer/ administrator to work within our dynamic and growing business!
You will be positive, proactive & professional, conscientious with strong organisational skills, excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills and a genuine interest in assisting our clients to achieve their financial/ wealth creation goals. You will have have a PA/ CSO background within Financial Services/ Wealth Management/ Financial Planning/ Life Insurance industries with excellent computer skills.
You will work closely with the Principal of the practice, to support the delivery of quality Financial advice and ongoing service to new / existing financial planning clients to increase the productivity of our team. Ideally, you'll have 2-3 years recent experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, non-Bank, holistic Financial Planning practice with an exceptional team and culture and with flexible working conditions.
Casual/ Contract. This position is a casual/ contract basis, for 8 hours per week initially, with a view to increasing these hours.
• General administration support including client service.
• Preparation of new client files, managing client data & client file review preparation, including report preparation.
• Liaise with product providers for research and completing, processing & following up on paperwork to facilitate implementation of advice.
• Creating and managing the work flow through the office to build on efficiencies.
Skills & Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organisational and time management skills, problem-solving ability, the ability to multi task & a high degree of initiative.
• A high level of accuracy & attention to detail, a demonstrated ability to take ownership of tasks to ensure objectives are met to a high standard.
• Good knowledge of IT systems including the MS Office Suite, the enthusiasm, and ability to learn new software quickly.
• At least 12 months experience in an administrative or support role within a Financial Services/ Wealth Management/Advisory. practice required. Exposure to Insurance, super and investment products essential.
• Experience using Midwinter and Xero is desirable.
• A related course of study in Financial Planning or RG146 compliance would be an advantage, but not essential.
• Australian citizen or permanent residency.
• Must have a current drivers license.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! We encourage all experienced applicants to apply for this role.
In your cover letter, please include:
• A brief summary of your skills and why you are suited to this opportunity.
• Your hours of availability and potential start date.
Email your cover letter and resume to or use the link below.
Interviews will be conducted from early August 2017.Only the successful candidate will be notified!
No recruiters, please.
Investment Zone is an equal opportunity employer, actively working with our clients in achieving their chosen goals – It’s "An Investment in your Future!"